opportunità di lavoro
we are currently looking for Data Scientists willing to apply their newly acquired skills and knowledge to hands-on-experience as interns within our organization.
The Data Scientists, supported and trained on the job by senior colleagues, will be involved in strategical multi-disciplinary projects, in order to:
- use the Big Data platform to process and gather internal and external/open data
- work with large, complex data sets, applying advanced analytical, statistical, mathematical methods
- perform multivariate and qualitative analysis for data monitoring and insights
- apply machine learning techniques and build predictive models
- provide permanent support to the Business Units –e.g. Marketing, Sales, Customer Services, Management Committee-, in terms of research and development (new algorithms, clustering and behavioural analysis, market trends and targeting).
- drive innovation, translating analysis results into business recommendation
- University degree in a quantitative discipline: Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science
- MS degree in Data Science, Big Data, Data Mining, IOT
- Experience with common data science software (SAS, R, Phyton, etc)
- Experience with one or more programming/scripting languages - Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Fluent English is mandatory; Italian is a plus.
The ideal candidate has to be proactive and self motivated. He/she is able to address unsolved problems with creativity, teamwork and out of the box thinking, associated with strong analytical and communication skills. We offer: 4-6 months internship program (4-6 months), working on state-of-the-art projects in a dynamic and innovative environment, at competitive economic conditions including relocation support if necessary.